24/7 Emergency Vet in Decatur
For after-hours emergency care, call our Decatur emergency vet, which serves patients 24/7.
What are the Signs of a Pet Emergency?
If your pet is exhibiting any of the following symptoms or behaviors, please reach out to us at (404) 924-8690, or contact our 24/7 location listed above.
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent vomiting/diarrhea
- Disoriented, not walking straight
- Possible broken bones
- Collapse/loss of consciousness
- Signs of pain – whining, crying, wincing
- Blood in stool, urine, or vomit
- Straining to urinate/defecate
- Ingested a known toxin
- Hard, bloated abdomen
Pet Poison Helpline
The Pet Poison Helpline is a useful resource on all things related to poisons, and the risks they pose to your pet. You can visit their website and speak with one of their experts by calling (855) 764-7661. If you have questions for us, please call (404) 924-8690.